[opencms-dev] preview problem

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Nov 5 11:48:25 CET 2002

Martin,

unfortunatly not, OpenCms 4.6.1 core compilation requires Java 1.3
because of changes in the JDBC interface from 1.3 to 1.4. This is where
your compilation fails. But you can run the 1.3 compiled system with
Java 1.4 later.

The 1.4 issue is of course fixed in the latest releases of OpenCms (ie.
5.0).

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior