[opencms-dev] preview problem

Martin Leja Martin.Leja at mpluss.de
Tue Nov 5 11:02:30 CET 2002

Thanks for the hint Alexander,

you are right i had ant 1.5 installed. Building with ant 1.4 raises other
errors:
Buildfile: build.xml
init:
initmsg:
prepare:
compileclasses:
    [javac] Compiling 236 source files to C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\martin\Eigene Dateien\projekte\opencms src\build\classes
    [javac] C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\martin\Eigene
Dateien\projekte\opencms
src\opencms\src\com\opencms\dbpool\CmsConnection.java:40:
com.opencms.dbpool.CmsConnection should be declared abstract; it does not
define setHoldability(int) in com.opencms.dbpool.CmsConnection
    [javac] public class CmsConnection implements Connection {
    [javac]        ^

the same error is displayed for the classes
com.opencms.dbpool.CmsStatement
com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPreparedStatement
com.opencms.dbpool.CmsCallableStatement

can i fix this without downgrading jdk from 1.4 to 1.3?

Regards, martin.leja at mpluss.de