[opencms-dev] preview problem

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Nov 4 19:56:21 CET 2002

Martin,

are you using Ant 1.5? If so try buling with Ant 1.4. The trouble you
have is caused by the two "optinal" components from the OpenCms
distribution: The Oracle driver and the (very old) FOP that was used for
the PDFLauncher. There is a setting that worked for Ant 1.4 that
prevented the compilation of these two classes, but in Ant 1.5 this does
not longer work for some reason we still have to figure out.

You could also just delete the CmsPdfLauncher.java and the corrosponding
entry in the registry.xml (in WEB-INF/config). The result would be the
same anyway.

Best Regards.
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior