[opencms-dev] is how-to-use-several-bodies an undocumented feature?

Martin Leja Martin.Leja at mpluss.de
Fri Nov 8 10:55:27 CET 2002

hi,

the well made documentaion OpenCmsDoc20020308.pdf and the online help of
opencms 4.6.1 suggest that one can use several bodies for a page, but the
docs do not document this feature in detail. I was able to successfully use
this feature following some opencms-dev ml emails covering this subject.

But i wonder if it is documented elsewhere, or will it be documented in the
pdf document of the next opencms major release?

In this context i like to know if one can configure the body with which the
wysiwyg starts if one edit a page with several bodies. I have a page that
uses two bodies named pic and text and i want the wysiwyg editor to start
with the text body selected and not with "(default)" body which isn't used
by my page template.

Regards, martin.leja at mpluss.de