[opencms-dev] Documentation/examples of Scheduled Tasks?

Michael Matti Michael.Matti at sas.com
Mon Nov 11 22:48:06 CET 2002

I've been browsing the list archives for tips on scheduled tasks ... several folks have asked about it, but no one's offered answers. Well, let me try once again: can anyone explain how to use the scheduled tasks feature, and maybe provide an example?

Haven't found anything on the subject in the documentation, and all the dialog box shows is a terse statement of syntax. What I'm looking for, specifically, is a way to trigger the static export of a project in the middle of the night.

Anyone succeeded with this? Thanks much for any advice.

M. C. Matti
mimatt at sas.com