[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Beta 2 - default template

Joe Burkhart jburkhar at tdhca.state.tx.us
Wed Nov 13 16:59:24 CET 2002

Alex,

Thanks for the information on using the directories and modules.  I followed
your instructions.  I'm assuming that it makes sense to use a different
module for any major division of the website that I would need to export
individually, and that I should keep all the pages pertaining to that module
within that directory?  Please tell me if I've misunderstood the purpose of
separate modules. When I created the new module it didn't produce all the
same directories as in the default module, but I was able to create
contenttemplates and frametemplates directories.

Now back to the bug: I still have the same problem with new pages using the
default template rather than using my master template.   I followed your
directions exactly.  The new class file you sent is (alone) in
WEB-INF\classes\com\opencms\file\ as directed, and I restarted Tomcat.

--Joe