[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Beta 2 - default template

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Nov 13 16:06:37 CET 2002

Joe,

1) I've created a new master template, and when I select it from the
dropdown list while creating a new page, it acts like it worked. But
then when I open the new page, the default template is applied.  I then
have to edit the control code and change the master template name there
from the default to my new template.  Then it works.  Why doesn't it
accept the master template specified when creating the page?

Ok it IS a bug introduced in the 5.0b2. I have attached the fix.

Unzip this in the "Classes" directory of your OpenCms web application.
Make sure the path is unziped with the full package name
"classes/com/opencms/file/CmsResourceTypePage.class". Restart OpenCms.
Let me know it this works.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior