[opencms-dev] HTTP-Auth and a different Session Auth?!

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Wed Nov 20 15:12:31 CET 2002

Hi guy's,

I have a small authentication problem or misunderstanding.

I created a form with username & password on my intranet start page  - which
logs the user successfully in with loginUser(String,String). Then my
Navigation appears (2 levels) personalized - according to the groups I set
in the directories. (works fine)

But if I click on a navigation item which is within a directory I
authenticated for - the HTTP-Auth Window pops up...
But I only want to authenticate one time?

My thoughts:

-        Could it be that I have to use also the loginWebUser method?
-        Or is it possible to overwrite somewhere a method before sending
the authentication request.

Thank you for any help,

Best Regards,

Nico