[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Microsoft SQL Server

No�l Peeters peeters_noel_opencms at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 15:38:20 CET 2002

Hi all,

I have recently set up OpenCMS (5.0 Beta 1) on my
windows box, connecting to a remote MySQL database.
Works like a charm.

But now, I would like to set it up using my 'local'
Microsoft SQL Server Database. And I did not get
anywhere with that yet.

I have read some posts on the resourcebroker for
MSSQL, but I'm kind of puzzled.

Can anyone please sched some light on the subject? In
casu, a 'step by step' instruction would be
appreciated :).

I do have some Java experience, but don't consider
myself an expert, so some clear pointers will be
necessary to keep me on the right track.

TIA

PS : If anything comes out of this thread, maybe
someone can add it to the OpenCMS faq or alike. I am
more than willing to contribute to that by writing or
formatting the text...