[opencms-dev] Question about administrator rights

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Nov 21 10:02:03 CET 2002

Sven,

I think: If you'r within the "Administrator" group you have all rights to
manage the whole CMS.

But some things you can do if you create a special group for your admins
And make it a sub-group of the project-group should be managed.

But I'm sure it's not possible that a admin is able to create an own pool of
users.

This feature is maybe very interesting in case OpenCMS is going to be
useable for more then one client / customer. I'm sure it is currently
possible with tricks - but I'm not sure if its reasonable under all
circumstances...

So long ...

Nico