testing with 8 instances (was Re: [opencms-dev] Question about administrator rights)

Dimitri Bougoulias D.Bougoulias at ieee.org
Tue Dec 17 21:10:42 CET 2002

Hi,

I found another problem with multiple instances of OpenCMS, too.
For example today I tried to setup 2 instances at once using the latest
CVS (2002-12-17-17-34_current - EET Time)
I copied opencms.war and ocdemo.war (copy of opencms.war) into the
webapps directory at the same time.
Then started tomcat.
It expanded both ok.
Run setup for the first.
After setup was over I tried the default index.jsp. It looked OK but the
links were wrong. For example the release notes menu item was pointing
to the export directory etc.
Did not try to setup the second instance.
Deleted the second instance (ocdemo directory and ocdemo.war) and rerun
setup.
Then it worked OK!

Best regards,

Dimitri