[opencms-dev] Trial balloon for Chicago or Midwest OpenCMS user group

Dietrich Kappe DKappe at pathf.com
Fri Nov 22 18:54:53 CET 2002

Greetings,

I'm new to the list but have been using OpenCMS now for over a year. I'd like to see if there is any interest in having a Chicago area OpenCMS user group, with maybe monthly meetings.

First, are there a lot of OpenCMS users in the Chicago area? Second, what would everyone hope to get out of such a group? And last, would anyone be willing to give presentations at our first few meetings?

I already have meeting space lined up, provided the headcount doesn't exceed 20.

Dietrich J. Kappe
Director, Pathfinder Associates LLC
dkappe at pathf.com
m 646-522-5444 - f 212-214-0803