AW: [opencms-dev] cannot create new project

Kammel, Ulrich, FCI3 ulrich.kammel at lfk.eads.net
Fri Nov 29 08:59:39 CET 2002

Hi,

it is not so difficult as it seams. First You create a project for the root
( / )
Afterwords you create the desired directorys in this "global" Project.
If desired, you can change also the owner and the group for this new
directorys.
Then you have to publish this directorys in order to make them visible
also from the ONLINE Project.
Now You can create other Projects and select the created directorys.

m.f.G.

               EADS Deutschland GmbH
               Hr. Kammel
               FCI 3