[opencms-dev] problems after default installation...

Aaron Godert ag266 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 4 19:56:22 CET 2002

I just did the default installation of the latest release (5.0 beta 2) and
I am having problems with loading images and a lot of the javascript is not
working (IE 6).  If I click on the image and choose show image, I get
it.  This leads me to believe that there is some kind of problem with
static references versus relative references - and this could be a possible
cause of the javascript problem especially if the javascript is being
pulled from source files???  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Since I
just started looking at OpenCMS, I really don't feel like diving into the
code just yet.  I would like to be able to run it first.

- Aaron

Aaron B Godert
Cornell University
Financial Systems