[opencms-dev] Bitflux xml editor

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Thu Dec 5 21:13:02 CET 2002

James,
There are two browser based editors supported by OpenCMS - each with a
different use:
That editor which you describe as annoying  is the shareware (non-free)
source editor I was  talking about. The WYSIWYG editor for html that is used
by OpenCMS is in fact a freebie from microsoft, and is not annoying in the
least.

A number of people have asked for a better 'source' editor (mainly to do the
XML editing) that is free and it looks like bitflux is a good contender.