[opencms-dev] using WYSIWYG editor for dynamic data with back end module

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Dec 6 10:12:10 CET 2002

I'm that interested in this also ...

:-)

Nico

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Trommen [mailto:marcus.trommen at cyberlab.de]
Sent: Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002 09:50
To: opencms-dev at opencms.com
Subject: [opencms-dev] using WYSIWYG editor for dynamic data with backend
module

Hi openCMS enthusiasts!

While developing on a backend module to handle dynamic data similar to
the News Module, I would like to integrate the existing WYSIWYG editor
based on ActiveX for let the user edit the newstext with it.

Therefore I need to know how to call the editor with parameters (maybe
already existing newstext / maybe also to restrict the editing
funktionality, e.g. tables, headlines etc.) and how to retrieve the
edited text as HTML-code when closing it.

Does any API call already exist?
Does any documentation to that editor exist?

thanx for quick reply

ciao
Marco

--