[opencms-dev] using WYSIWYG editor for dynamic data with backend module

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Dec 6 10:12:56 CET 2002

Marcus,

The documentation to the ActiveX is somewhere in the MSDN, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com.

BTW: I do not recommend using the ActiveX. You should use the MS IE
"Contenteditable" feature. This provides almost the same functionality
without the hassle. See the MSDN for the "contentediable" html
attribute.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior