[opencms-dev] using WYSIWYG editor for dynamic data with backend module

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:19:54 CET 2002

Alex,

I think my mails were not delivered by OpenCMS mailing list because they had
attachment.

Recently I have completed Implementation of WYSIWYG editor  and Source code
Editor.
I did send all the code and some document to this mailing list. But did not
see it delivered.

If you can get some way of getting this to the community I am glad to share
it.
The zip files can also be downloaded from
http://www.aditisoft.com/opencms/export/download/
There are two files
1) Copy_of_Dec_03_NewEditorCode.zip
2) Dev_05_WYSIWYG_HTMLEditor.zip