[opencms-dev] OpenCMS loginUser does help

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Mon Dec 9 13:30:29 CET 2002

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for this tip. I solved it with your help.
I saved Username & Password in a separate session if first time login
succeeds.
Then I changed CmsLoginNew
getting the session values for login (again) into the http-auth protected
area.

So it works now - thank you very much!

Have a successful week,

Nico