[opencms-dev] Understanding the export function

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 10 11:30:25 CET 2002

Hi Jörg,

> did you export the body content, too?
> I am using 4.6.1 and database export of a project works fine BUT you have
> to export the /content-stuff of your project, too.
> No sql-script needed.
I am using 5.beta2.
Thanks for the hint with the content-folder.
There is one in /system/bodies/

Unfortunately I get a "HTTP 404: The requested resource() is not
available" after clicking the edit-button of the new imported zip-file
in another OC-instance.

Has anybody else tried import/export between instances with 5beta2?

Regards,
Sven Dittmar, RUS Infodienste ------ mailto:dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Computing Centre University of Stuttgart (RUS)   phone: +49.711.685.5990
Allmandring 30, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany       fax:   +49.711.678.7626