[opencms-dev] error connecting to mysql during setup

Kenneth Lewelling klewelling at curoalemanz.com
Fri Dec 13 04:15:53 CET 2002

Todd, when you checked the username/pass for mysql did you
check on the machine you are running tomcat on (looks like myslq
is running on the same host as tomcat)? In mysql its been my experiense
you have to create two accounts if you want to connect localy and remotely
from the same username/pass.

Kenneth