[opencms-dev] Understanding the export function

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 17 13:37:23 CET 2002

Hi there,

the export/import functions seems to be broken in 5beta2.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone imported his own stuff from an export?
We only get the opencms-homepage-import-file to work but none of our own
zip-files.

Or is there a new approach in version 5 (that works different than in
version 4)?

Thanks,
Sven