[opencms-dev] Understanding the export function

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Dec 17 14:44:31 CET 2002

Sven,

there are so far no major issues known in the export / import of OpenCms
5.0 beta 2.

Can you please provide me with more information about your problems?
Are you trying to import content from an older release into 5.0 b 2?
Do you have a small example import file availabe that causes problems
that I might check out?

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior