[opencms-dev] Search engine / pure Java

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 10 20:14:51 CET 2003

Werner,

I am unaware of any active development on the Lucene Project mentioned.
The opencms.org website seems to need an update here.

I belive it will not be hard to do a Lucene integration module for the
frontend search, provided that you have knowlege in Lucene and some time
to work on the stuff.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior