AW: [opencms-dev] Newsmodule for Oracle

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Tue Jan 14 13:26:12 CET 2003

Hi Joerg,

we tried once to install it, but even with the newsmodule sql we had
problems because of the "timestamp"-type in the script and module classes
(as far as I remember). We would have had to look deeper into it, but
there´s a lot of other things to do...

Thanks for your proposition and tell me if you suceed in installing the news
module.
Regards, Kai