[opencms-dev] Linkchecking and imageserver

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Tue Jan 14 13:52:22 CET 2003

Hi List,

for some reasons (other applications also need them) we decided to place
some pictures directly on the webserver. To cope with the problem that all
Links to these pictures within templates are replaced we changed the
regularer expressions in "opencms.properties" to something like
ruleset.offlinerules=s#(.*/images/.*)#http://ourserver\.de$1#, \
s#^#${url_prefix_http}#

But now the link checking of course complains about broken links while
publishing.
1. Is there a way to prevent these links with "/images/" from being checked?
2. Is there a better way to do it (pictures on wwebserver directly)?
3. Is synchronizing a solution, does anyone have expeirence with it?

Thanks in advance,

Kai