[opencms-dev] Linkchecking and imageserver

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jan 16 23:21:04 CET 2003

Kai,

you could place the image inside OpenCms and have them exported to the
"real" FS. Then OpenCms would not confuse the URLs and your other
application could access the files as well.

Example: Create a Folder at the OpenCms toplevel and set property
"export=true". Put your images in that folder. Publish the project and
afterwards check out the {4TOMCAT-HOME}/opencms/WEB-INF/export folder.
There should be a folder with the exported images. OpenCms "Image
Galleries" are exported by default, so you could use them as well.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts