[opencms-dev] Error in accessing the OpenCMS login Page

Wee Sian, Wong wongws at snt.com.my
Thu Jan 16 07:26:11 CET 2003

Hi,
When I try to access the OpenCMS login Page
locally(http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/login.html),
error occcured as the message below:

javax.servlet.ServletException: [CmsException]: 33 Resourcebroker-init
error. Detailed Error: Critical error while loading resourcebroker. .
Caught Exception: >[CmsException]: 4 Sql exception. Detailed Error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] Invalid authorization
specification: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using
password: NO). Caught Exception: >java.sql.SQLException: Invalid
authorization specification: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost'
(Using password: NO)<<
 at com.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:98)

The error occured every time I restart my PC. I can only resolve it by
unistalling mySQL and reinstall mySQL again.
What happened, please assist.
Thanks.

Wee Sian, Wong