[opencms-dev] Static export of JSPs

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jan 16 23:08:19 CET 2003

Ivan,

your assumtion is correct. Answer "a)" is what is done by the static
export. If you create a JSP, it is automatically set as "export=false".
In case you use a JSP subelement (like for Navigation etc.) you can set
"export=false" at a toplevel folder, in that case nothin in that folder
will be exported.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior