[opencms-dev] Images in HTTPS pages

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Fri Jan 17 04:05:32 CET 2003

Hi,

I have some pages that are defined as "https". When you click a link
from an http page, the https page comes up, but the images do not
appear.

These images are the same ones that appeared successfully on the
previous (http) page.

When I click on the space where the image should be and select
"Properties", the image name is defined as "https//....".

I haven't been able to find a way to specify that the images should
always be accessed via http. I have tried changing the
ruleset.dynamic_externrules but without success.

My page is defined as "export=https" and my images as "export=true".

(My configuration is 5.0 RC1 on W2K and Linux, with Tomcat 4.1.12 and
MySQL 4.0.4)

Does anyone know the right way to do this?

Thanks,
         Ivan