[opencms-dev] NewsModules and OpenCMS v5_rc1

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Sat Jan 18 17:44:35 CET 2003

Hello Alex,

does one of the Search Engine packages

- com.opencms.modules.search.htdig_11.zip
or
- com.opencms.modules.search.lucene

(each together with com.opencms.modules.search.form_14) run in OpenCMS v5
rv1 ??

Is there something out there, which might work with this OpenCMS version or
do I have to do either construct my own example or setup an old version of
OpenCMS... ???

Cheers
Ralf