[opencms-dev] Struts Integration

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Jan 20 11:58:33 CET 2003

Kenneth,

I have read your document and think your approach is sound. One
question: Why do you want to manage the "Action" resources through a
separate interface in the Admin view if they will be finally mapped to
the VFS tree and even appear as resources there? Would it not be
possible to add / remove them through the Explorer as well? Of course,
only Admin people should be able to do it (like with JSP).

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts