[opencms-dev] Crontable corrupt

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Sat Jan 25 01:27:23 CET 2003

OK, I have the solution on this one now.

After several attempts to publish, I finally got a Java
OutOfMemoryError. It seems that the Java maximum heap size I was using
for Tomcat/OpenCms was the problem.

I had not overridden the default which is 64M for Java 1.4, I believe.

Anyway, I set a value of -Xmx256M at the beginning of the CATALINA_OPTS
line of my /var/tomcat4/conf/tomcat4.conf, and that solved it.

Best wishes,
             Ivan