[opencms-dev] Java WYSIWYG

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:21:57 CET 2003

Julius,
I am working on Getting Applet WYSIWYG/Source editor to work with OpenCMS. I
have done it successfully for Source Editor. Currently I am working on some
issues related to Non HTML tags in Templates in Applet WYSIWYG.
I think I will be able to Post a Service pack kind of thing to add Java
Applet editors In may be next 15 days.
Soon we will se this Happen.
Regards

Anil K Patel