[opencms-dev] Need Help in writing Java Applet WYSIWYG editor

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 03:26:28 CET 2003

I am working on Java Applet WYSIWYG. I am using JTextPane along with
HTMLToolKit as editor.
It is Good for Plain HTML.
In context of OpenCMS a Page type resource has, OpenCMS specific XML tags.
It will be lot of help If some the auther of existing WYSIWYG can give me
hints on Handling these XML tags.
Like how does it manage to turn XML tag based tamplate into HTML for editor
and then turn it back into XML tags while saving them back.

All your help will help me in Getting this Editor rolled out fast.

Regards

Anil K Patel
Aditisoft Inc
www.aditisoft.com