[opencms-dev] No Pictures in the demo even after publishing?

Carsten Kaemmerer ck at gaertner.de
Thu Jan 23 12:42:15 CET 2003

Hi,

I just installed opencms (opencms_4.6.1_major.zip) like it is described
in the OpenCms Documentation ('Chapter 13: Installation of OpenCms 4.6')
with success.  I even did '13.8. Installation of the example news
module' and '13.9. Setting up a local copy of the OpenCms homepage'.

The last sentence there states: 'That s all. Note: The pictures are
missing right now, but they will be available after publishing the
project.'

But I don't see any pictures on
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.html.  After publishing my
'OpenCmsHomepage' the copy of the opencms site is served fine, but
without pictures.

I even tried '1.2 OpenCms - The demo' (Editing & Creating a New Page),
thats working fine, but again - no pictues.

Any ideas?

	Carsten