[opencms-dev] No Pictures in the demo even after publishing?

ccahill at csc.com.au ccahill at csc.com.au
Fri Jan 24 04:52:10 CET 2003

I found the same problem when I installed 4.6.1 a while ago.  I have since
begun working with version 5 (rc1) and so I've had to delete the earlier
version.  As a result, I can't give you the exact details of how I fixed
it.  The problem was that the path to where the images are located is wrong
in the templates (possibly the images were moved after the templates were
written).  To fix the problem yourself (and learn something about the
templates in the process), locate where the required images are (viewing
the source code for a page in your browser will give you the names of the
image files), then you will have to edit the appropriate templates to fix
the paths to the various images.

Hope this is on some help.

Chris.
Chris Cahill
email: ccahill at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

Carsten Kaemmerer <ck at gaertner.de>@www.opencms.org on 23/01/2003 10:42:15
PM

Please respond to opencms-dev at www.opencms.org

Sent by:    owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org