[opencms-dev] Please help ... error importing Workplace

Thomas Wohler wohler at akros.ch
Thu Jan 23 15:29:58 CET 2003

Hello

I really need some help:

I tried to install OpenCMS in different versions and environments (all
match together), but everytime I get the same error during installation
(importing the workspace). My current enviroment is: Win2000 German
ServicePack2 with SDK1.4.1, Tomcat 4.1.18, MySQL 4.0.7 and the OpenCMS
5.0 RC1.

What can i do to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,
Thomas

-----

31:	root cause was java.lang.NullPointerException
30:	root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init
error. Detailed error: Critical error while loading resourcebroker.
29:	com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error.
Detailed error: Database init failed.
28:	[OpenCms] Database init failed - com.opencms.core.CmsException:
Critical error while loading resourcebroker
27:	[CmsRbManager] Critical error while loading resourcebroker
26:	[CmsDbAccess] fill default resources
25:	[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] mysql: starting connection-guard
24:	[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] mysql: created
23:	[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] mysql: creating new connection. Current
Amount is:3
22:	[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] mysql: creating new connection. Current
Amount is:2