[opencms-dev] Error export link in static page (bug?)

Irene Santerini i.santerini at inera.it
Fri Jan 24 15:01:41 CET 2003

Hi,
I found an error on the static creation pages that don't use the XML templates.
When I create a new page, I have two options:
- page (using the XML templates)
- simple text (without using the XML templates)

If I use the option "simple text", it creates two pages.
If I wont to create a link from the first to the second, I can open the section "update HTML" and use the connect option.
However once the page is loaded the string "/opencms/opencms" is lost.
So my URL becomes "/page2" instead of "...".   This generates a not found error.

If you would like further clarifications on this description do not esitate to contact me.

Thanks.
Irene