[opencms-dev] 5RC1-trouble - can't add new pages anymore

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Mon Jan 27 20:50:41 CET 2003

That's easy - make sure your html content is in a CDATA section! Because you
haven't enclosed the html properly, the XML parser is spitting the dummy on
the '&' in front of the '&nbsp'
Any error like this related to the parser (SAXParseException) means you
should look carefully at your XML. There are four reserved characters that
must be escaped when appearing in XML body, '&' is one of them. If you wrap
your html in a CDATA section, the parser will not try and interpret what's
inside.

David.