AW: [opencms-dev] 5RC1-trouble - can't add new pages anymore

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jan 28 12:47:25 CET 2003

Hi all,

after I removed the default template everything went back to normal.

Dunno what happened to it, it worked before and nobody changed it in the
meantime (was there a change between beta2 and rc1?)

Another thing that happend: deletion of directories was not always
possible (especially if a subdir contained such a broken file as
mentioned above). But if we deleted it twice as admin user the directory
could be removed finally (despite error messages "access denied").

Sven