[opencms-dev] Publishing to multiple locations?

Foster Bass Foster.Bass at dressbarn.com
Wed Jan 29 19:07:53 CET 2003

I am new to OpenCMS development and I am trying figure out the best way to
publish a site to different locations from within the workplace. Currently,
we publish our site then QA it, then if it passes QA, it's all copied (via
FTP) to the production server.

I would like the Admin to be able to publish it to staging then to
production all from within the workplace.

I have been trying to write a module to accomplish this, but it occurs to me
that I might be able to do it by setting up different projects that point to
the same repository.

Has anyone already conquored this task?

Thanks,
Foster