[opencms-dev] missing default directory in system/modules/

S K Sharma sksharma at inflibnet.ac.in
Thu Jan 30 07:35:30 CET 2003

Hi,

i have downloaded the latest opencms_5.0_rc_1.zip file and succesgully installed. i have found the difference from beta release that default directory is missing. in earler version 4.6, you can create master template and contenttemplate in respective directory but in this release it is not possible. can any person can suggest me, where should I write these templates as projectmanager without creating module.

thanks in advance

S K Sharma,
INFLIBNET CENTRE,
PB:4116, Near Gujarat University Guest House,
Ahmedabad - 380009 (Guj.)
Ph: 91-079-6308528 ext -41/47