AW: [opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

EXCELSIS - Katja Saeckl katja.saeckl at excelsisnet.com
Thu Jan 30 12:08:45 CET 2003

Servus ,

 i would be also interested in the docu and in the export.zip too

 Greetings Katja

                      "Gerlinde Fischer"
                      <gerlinde.fischer at wiai.uni-         To:      <opencms-dev at www.opencms.org>
                      bamberg.de>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject: AW: [opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.openc
                      ms.org

                      30.01.2003 11:59
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hi Jan, I'm also interested in the docu.

Please send me.

Regrads Gerlinde