[opencms-dev] Thanks to the Developers - Real Life Site

Michael Hoennig michael at hostsharing.net
Thu Jan 30 12:15:56 CET 2003

Hi Jan,

> After only four weeks of learning and working with openCMS
> (and with the help of this mailing-list and it's archive)
> i was able to put http://www.jurion.de to production.

A really professional looking and fast website,  congratulations!  I am
very curious about the number of HTTP requests per time unit for this
website and the kind of server you are running.

We would like to offer OpenCMS on shared servers, but the hardware
requirements mentioned on the OpenCMS look scary.  From 10 simultaneous
users on, 4 GB of RAM and a Double PIII.  Double PIII is our standard type
for production servers anyways and 4 GB of RAM is not a problem.  But we
wonder, how many sim. users can be served with such a configuration.

Thanks!
	Michael

--
Hostsharing eG / Boytinstr. 10 / D-22143 Hamburg
phone+fax: +49 700 HOSTSHARING (= +49 700 46787427)