[opencms-dev] ocms5.0 - Cannot find "bodytag" tag in XML template file

Aaron Stafford astaffo2 at csc.com.au
Fri Jan 31 05:05:58 CET 2003

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the following:

I have created a mast template which declares two <TEMPLATESELECTOR>
element definitions (colAcontent & colBcontent).

My frame template calls these two elements one after the other.

I have a template sitting in the default_bodies directory which also
declares these two place holders.

When I create an html page which uses the master template and the
default_body and edit the page or source code, the opencms.log file
reports

Cannot find "bodytag" tag in XML template file ....

There is no drop-down to switch between bodies in the WYSIWYG editor and
if I enter some text I get it repeated as if both place holders are
picking it up.

Can someone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Regards,
Aaron Stafford
Programmer Analyst, Web Services, Enterprise Business Solutions,
CSC Australia
212 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT 2612
Ph: +61 2 6246 8730    Mobile: 0404 043 729    Fax: +61 2 6242 8100
Email: astaffo2 at csc.com.au       Web: http://www.csc.com.au
This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the
message permanently from your system and destroy any copies.