[opencms-dev] status of struts integration & Maverik?

Kenneth Lewelling klewelling at curoalemanz.com
Fri Jan 31 06:00:20 CET 2003

Eelco ,
Thank you for your interest. I am still working on Struts integration, but
have been slowed down due to additional workload at work. I should start
making more updates to CVS here within the next week. I am not sure how long
the project will take, but I want to try and get something usable out within
the next month.
I am pretty new to OpenCms as well so will have to muck around in the code a
lot. I will be happy to share any incite I have with you. Once I have a
better idea about what exactly needs to be done I would certainly like to
have your help.
Kenneth Lewelling
<http://opencmsstruts.sourceforge.net/>