[opencms-dev] new user - is possible to use openCMS without IE?

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 08:56:18 CET 2003

Enrico,
I am working on Adding Applet based Editor for Source and WYS... for all the
resource types in OpenCMS.
Its should not take more then a week for me to get it out to the Community.
Unfortunately I work on .NET project to get time in bits and Pieces for
working on Editor.
Just some more testing and Documentation is required before its Initial
release can be made.

Regards
Anil K Patel
Aditisoft Inc