[opencms-dev] Question to getLastUsed & getLastLogin

Nico Krause nico.krause at nsc.eu.com
Sun Feb 2 18:00:00 CET 2003

Hi,

I use the function CmsUser.getLastLogin() after a login.
 I get always the current login time and not the login time of last login.

Maybe I have to call this function before logging in the user. Is this
right?
If this is right I need to be logged in as administrator first? To fetch
all available CmsUser objects into a vector and grab
the possibly logged in user for getLastLogin(). I tried this not because
I think there possibly another better way.

The other question is how to use the method getLastUsed()
I get always the date 1970 -01-01 ...

Thanks for any tips.

Nico