[opencms-dev] When can we expect Documentation & test modules for Opencms-5.x

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Feb 2 23:20:49 CET 2003

Swesh,

currently we are working hard towards the final 5.0 release of OpenCms.
Alongside with this release we also will make sample data and
documentation available. We hope to release the final 5.0 version soon,
but I can not give you a specific release date, because of the Open
Source development and the community involved in this. A good
explanation why Open Source development efforts usually do not have
fixed release dates can be found here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/helping.html#release. Much of what
is said there applies to OpenCms as well.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts